Exercise has both mental and physical benefits, and you don’t need any equipment to get started. Together, you’ll have even more fun. Workout at home if it’s too chilly or you’re not sold on the idea of joining a gym, no matter what the weather is like where you live. No fancy equipment or weights are required. Using only your weight and a little willpower, this HIIT workout targets a wide range of muscles.
Performing the following exercises in a circuit is the preferred method. Perform each exercise one at a time, taking a 10-second break in between. Rest for a minute after completing the course before starting the next one!
Instructions for full body workout:
- Perform each mobility warm-up move for 30 seconds, with a five-second pause between each activity. Perform a total of two rounds. After completing both, take a one-minute break.
- Rest for 15 seconds between each dumbbell movement in the circuit for a total of 30 seconds. Repeat this process three times. After you’ve done all three, take a one-minute break.
- Spend 30 seconds on each move in the bodyweight circuit. Every 15 seconds, take a 15-second break in between sets. Repeat this process three times.
Here is an essential full body workout:
1. Lunge Switch Jumps
This workout applies every muscle group in your body. It’s a high-intensity aerobic workout that targets your lower body’s muscles for improvement. You’ll use your upper body to generate power and momentum, and your core will be essential for stability.
This is how you do it:
- begin with your right leg in front of you in a lunge position. Avoid putting too much pressure on your front knee.
- Take a leap of faith and leap off the earth.
- Make a gentle landing with your left foot in front while switching legs, keeping your core engaged for balance.
Perform ten reps on each side (20 total jumps).
The facility of online fitness classes is also available by multiple service providers. Here you can check what are people looking for in online fitness classes?
2. Kickback and Triceps Push-Up
Your triceps, biceps, glutes, back, and hamstrings need to be toned now! You’ll feel the burn down your backside with this exercise. This exercise works your chest and abs as well.
This is how you do it:
- Lower your chest to the ground while simultaneously raising your left leg directly behind you, elbows tucked under.
- Get back to where you were before.
- Change legs for each repetition.
Aim to do ten repetitions on each leg (20 totals).
3. Lying Leg Raises
This exercise strengthens your core and hip flexors. It’s one of our favorites because it targets both the lower and upper abs, unlike regular crunches and other well-known core workouts. Don’t be fooled by the notion that you’ll be able to take a nap. We’re confident that you’ll still feel the effects of our workout.
This is how you do it:
- When you begin this exercise, your hands should be placed under the buttocks on a flat surface with both legs straight and lifted a few inches off the ground.
- To maintain a perpendicular relationship between your legs and the ground, keep your belly button tucked up against your spine.
- Reduce the height of your thighs back to a few centimeters.
Finish 15 reps.
4. Bridge Dips
This one has our seal of approval. This workout gives you a firm backside because it focuses on the gluts and hamstrings. Hip flexors, abdominal muscles, and the triceps will also be targeted in this workout.
This is how you do it:
- Lie on your back, bent knees, feet flat on the floor, and hands at your side to start the exercise
- Lift your hips into the air while squeezing your glutes until you are in a bridge position.
- Take your time as you lower your hips.
Finish 20 reps.
5. Plank Leg Lifts
Planking is one of the best ways to get a full body workout, and this version does more than target your abs. During this exercise, the shoulders, back extensors, core, glutes, hamstrings, and quads are all worked out. You can use it to improve posture and balance as well. You’ll be drenched in sweat at the end of it!
Step-by-step directions are provided below.
- Assume a high plank stance and keep your abs tight by starting in this position.
- UpLift your right leg into the air while touching your core and squeezing your gluts. Make sure the leg is straight at all times.
- Begin the process of raising your right leg again.
Complete ten repetitions on each leg, then switch. If you have a stubborn lower belly fat click to get help or increase your knowledge about getting rid off.
One round of each of the given exercises is a good starting point. To obtain a full-body, bodyweight exercise that will have you strengthening, sweating, and feeling wonderful right from your own house, do two or three rounds of all movements as your strength and fitness improve.
Benefits of a full body workout
1. Lower Commitment of Time
It takes far less time to do a full body workout with a program like this. If you find it difficult to get to the gym more than 2 – 3 times a week, a full body workout is the best option for you.
With just 2–3 days a week dedicated to full body workouts, you will have more time for other commitments in your life.
2. Muscle Recovery Rates Have Improved
Increased rates of muscular recovery are another advantage of full-body training. Some people’s lack of progress in their fitness routine may be due to a lack of recovery between sessions.
Full body workouts are ideal for folks who can’t tolerate consecutive activities, even if they aren’t training the same muscle. You will relax at least one day off during each full body workout for optimum muscle recovery.
3. More time to participate in other sports or activities
With only two or three gym visits a week required for full-body training, you’ll have more time for other pursuits.
With a whole-body approach, you’ll have more time during the week to finish your aerobic exercises, whether you’re doing them for health or for a specific event you’re training for.
4. Best suited to fat loss
Full body workouts are the best option if you want to lose weight. If you’re trying to lose weight, a fat loss diet means you’re eating fewer calories than your body needs, which means it has less energy to recuperate.
If you want to avoid gaining weight on a diet, you’ll need to work out at least twice a week, so skipping workouts is not an option.
The best way to burn fat is to do full body workout because they train every muscle group twice a week and don’t put too much stress on the body’s ability to recuperate.
5. Boredom Less
Last but not least, there is less monotony in full-body training. By doing the same thing repeatedly, you increase your chances of becoming bored with it. Full body workouts already have an advantage in that they require reduced frequency.
Depending on your schedule, you can get a full body workout done in just 2–3 days a week. Full body workouts are a fantastic choice if you like to train at home and want to avoid hitting a plateau with your progress.